Benefits: Medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation time, Christmas to New Years’ off.
Seeking a qualified Precision Machinist who has the ability to program and set up a Hass CNC 4 Axis Milling Center and CNC Lathe. This position includes machining and assembling custom designed precision tooling. The environment is quiet, clean, and air conditioned/heated.
- Ability to read blueprints to machine shop tolerance of up to a +/- .0005.
- Possess knowledge of machine shop methods as a tool & die maker with a strong background in precision machining on conventional machines and CNC machines
- Knowledge and understanding of proper cutting speeds and feeds.
- Ability to work with all metals and alloys, and capability of checking finished part to drawing.
- At least 2 years of experience operating and setting up conventional tool room machinery, fine-tuning precision tooling, program Haas brand control and/or conversional programming
- Must possess a very good mechanical understanding.
We are an EOE.
- Must possess High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screens.