Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI), established in 1992, is a nationally recognized leading IT Services company providing all facets of Staffing, Custom Project Solutions and Managed Service Consulting to our clients across the United States. CEI has been named three consecutive times to both the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America’s most innovative IT service provider, and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. We pride ourselves on the white glove customer service approach that we provide every client which has propelled us to be a Tier 1 supplier to multiple house hold name clients. We are headquartered out of Pittsburgh, PA but we have offices across the country from Denver, CO to Virginia Beach, VA.
As a trusted technology partner, CEI delivers solutions that help our customers transform their business and achieve meaningful results. From strategy and custom application development through application management - our technology and digital experience services are tailored to meet each unique need of our customers. Our staffing solutions bring specialized skills to complement our customers'? workforce and project requirements. A
The Technical Recruiter will work out of our Pittsburgh office.
Are you money motivated? Do you want paid for your efforts? Do you want to grow at your own pace? If so, this is a role for you!
CEI is looking for a Technical Recruiter who will recruit software professionals employing a variety of recruiting strategies. This person will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of qualified candidates to staff/fulfill CEI resources for CEI and our clients’ short and long-term projects in numerous industries.
Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter:
Understand staff hiring needs and create recruiting strategies to find high quality candidates.
Screen and interview potential candidates based on client requirements
Partner with the sales team to understand and qualify client requirements and evaluate candidates against those requirements.
Build a pool of highly skilled candidates by utilizing direct sourcing strategies, the company database, internet sources, networking and other recruiting sources.
Manage the interviewing and selection process.
Extend and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
Qualifications, skills, and requirements of Technical Recruiter:
Minimum of 2+ years of IT or technical recruiting experience.
A high level of professionalism and integrity.
Exceptional organizational skills.
Self-motivated, driven and energetic with an exceptional work ethic.
A positive approach with the ability to handle candidate objections
Well-developed skills in building candidate relationships and solid decision making
Knowledge of the staffing and contract labor industry, and knowledge of the technology consulting industry is a plus.
Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Bullhorn is a plus.
Ability to multitask and research
Problem solving and creative thinking skills with unstructured information.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Additional Salary Information: Uncapped commission plan additional to the base salary
About Computer Enterprises, Inc
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies!
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com