• You are responsible for researching, pre-selecting and identifying potential customers and strategic contacts in the USA and Canada.
• You research target companies online, maintaining and building upon existing marketing/sales database.
• You conduct initial prospect investigation and background information gathering.
• You generate leads and identify possible interest and needs by phone, email or social networking.
• You are building relationships, qualifying prospects and setting follow up appointments for the Inside Sales team.
• You are responsible for a high data quality in our CRM system and thus ensure a smooth sales cycle.
• You contribute to revenue growth by meeting or exceeding agreed targets.
Required skills and education:
• You have an Associate or Bachelor degree and a good level of IT knowledge.
• You have some experience in business development.
• Experience in a start-up technology environment is a plus.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter who is also capable of working as part of a team.
• You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills and you like working the phone.
• You are customer focused – must have good people skills, be friendly and helpful.
• You are highly self-motivated to meet quarterly targets and have the ability to set priorities, capable of handling several tasks in parallel.
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce is a plus, experience with using LinkedIn as a lead generation tool is a plus.
Additional Salary Information: • $ 40,000 to $ 45,000 (80% fixed, 20% variable based on personal target achievement), depending on education and experience
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Up to two home office days per week
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Develop new skills with our team while finding room for career growth!
IT security is our business. With our Cloud Security Services we secure data and communication for more than ten thousand companies in more than 30 countries. We employ 140 people at our locations in Hanover and Berlin and work with more than 550 partners worldwide. Thereby we are so successful that we rank among the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Germany. In order to expand our growth, we are looking for people who can enhance our business and create a positive corporate culture with their professional competence, enjoyment of performance and solution orientation.