The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resources Generalist function. The position will manage a team of Human Resource Generalists that provide support for the global workforce.
· Acts as a strategic business partner with leadership to develop and execute plans focused on supporting the achievement of both functional and key business performance objectives.
· Collaborates with the Human Resources, Center of Excellence Team, in the development of programs and tools and leads the implementation and execution plans and activities. This would include performance management, compensation planning, talent planning, benefits, etc.
· Develops and implements recruitment, onboarding, and off-boarding strategy and programs for all workforce requirements.
· Leads the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures; maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with all laws and regulatory activities such as EEO, AAP, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, FMLA, and FLSA.
· Manages the administration of the collective bargaining agreement, such as grievance administration, as well as prepares and conducts contract negotiations in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
· Develops and manages all employee relations programs and tools.
· Develops department goals, objectives, and budgets.
· Manages the Human Resource Generalists and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the department.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline from a regionally accredited college or university is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role, with union environment is required. Plus 3 years at a supervisor or manager level.
· A minimum of 5 years HRIS system experience.
· Advanced Microsoft Office software skills.
Compensation is salary $60k-$80k (DOE) plus 10% bonus, full benefits, etc.
If interested, please respond with your resume attached.
Gina Shaffer Partner, Hire Demand LLC 412-400-7273 email@example.com
Additional Salary Information: 10% bonus (has paid 100% consecutively the past 9 years), full benefits, 401k, etc.