The asset associate is responsible for maintaining the IT depot.This includes receiving, shipping and asset tagging our IT equipment. They will be responsible for assisting with physical data center installs and maintenance. This associate will provide oversight for vendors, if needed. This position could require after-hours work.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the depot area. Ensure all hardware inventory and shipping supplies are properly stored. Move assets into and out of the depot area for other IT groups.
-Receive and ship IT equipment. All non-consumable equipment must be asset tagged. Assures an accurate asset system.
-Assist in staging of t87echnology equipment for the labs. Escort vendors while in secure areas for change control work, projects and repairs.
-Install, cable and troubleshoot infrstucture at all our data centers. This requires travel for our remote data centers.
High school Diploma or equivalent required
Tech Requirements: Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Access Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills Customer Service Oriented Self-motivated and results oriented Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities Execution skills Strong detail orientation Materials handling experience. IT materials preferred.
About CEI (Computer Enterprises, Inc.)
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies!
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com