IQ Inc. is looking for a senior level Software Test Engineer to be part of a team developing solutions to drive better outcomes for patients by removing errors and automating tasks. Each day you will make an impact.
The Software Test Engineer will verify that the software meets the requirements as well as ensure the software is high quality and meets customers’ expectations. This position will be on the agile team along with the development engineers.
· Provides feedback on software requirements to ensure they are clear and testable
· Creates test plans that include automated, manual, and exploratory testing
· Looks for creative ways to break the software including complicated scenarios, especially during exploratory testing
· Creates written, reviewed verification tests that trace to requirements
· Learns how the software works to improve testability and troubleshoot the root cause
· Works with clients to understand their needs and excels at testing to make sure that the software meets those needs
· Participates in the software leadership and provides feedback, especially when software quality is considered lacking
· Participates in team retrospectives to improve the software process
· Demonstrated ability to write test plans, test protocols with reports, and trace matrices
· Demonstrated ability testing web-based software
· Demonstrated ability to use SQL database
· Professional experience using agile processes
· Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or Information Management field of study
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in software quality assurance
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering field of study
· Experience with automated integration test writing
· Experience with React/Redux
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
· Experience with Docker Containers
· Experience in the medical device related software
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: OC3002
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.