The Pittsburgh branch of a nationwide engineering and environmental consulting firm is currently seeking an engineer with one to five years of experience with environmental engineering, environmental regulations, environmental investigation and remediation, technical report writing, and equipment specifications.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; have excellent problem-solving skills; and the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: (List duties or tasks critical to success)
· General environmental project support;
· Remedial system pilot testing, design, operation and maintenance support, and optimization;
· Hands-on technical analysis of systems at project locations;
· Preparation of spill prevention and stormwater pollution prevention plans;
· Report writing and review; and
· Abide by ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably environmental, civil, or chemical);
At least one year of relevant experience with environmental remediation design and implementation;
Strong background in environmental regulation and remedial engineering concepts;
Strong written and oral communication skills;
Ability to read and interpret maps and project specifications;