Benefits: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401K, Dental
A diversified group of established material handling dealerships that specializes in the selling, leasing, refurbishing and servicing of industrial equipment and mobile construction machinery including forklift trucks, container handlers, railcar movers, industrial floor sweepers and scrubbers, overhead cranes, yard spotter trucks. We have 10 locations throughout Pittsburgh and New Castle, Baltimore, Eastern PA, and Syracuse, NY and we employ over 300 people.
We are currently seeking an experienced parts department specialists whose primary responsibility will be to support the parts department personnel in a variety of tasks. Applicant should have a proven record in a parts department environment.
- Order Entry
- Looking up parts online
- Order parts online
- Receiving customer calls
- Prioritizing a large amount of orders based on level of importance
- Coordinating parts availability with shop and road mechanics
- Customer Service background
- Fielding and responding to customer calls
- Researching multiple manufacturer
- Customer service-driven attitude
- Phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task accordingly
- Solid negotiating capabilities
- Keen problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Results driven
- Ability to maintain a clean and clear work area
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
Competitive wage which is commensurate upon experience.