We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our AI Software team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will use your practical knowledge and experience with information technology, software development practices, and processes to tackle critical technical problems to deliver the next generation of our products.
• Create and maintain CI/CD and automated testing work flows • Build and maintain infrastructure and security monitoring, alerting, and logging • Create and maintain Kubernetes deployments across a variety of cloud providers or bare-metal platforms • Respond to incidents and resolve issues with our environments • Design and implement production-ready work flows and pipelines • Work with external and internal customers to develop and present innovative solutions • Exercise creative and innovative thinking around company product offerings • Investigate new technologies for applicability to solve current and future technological challenges • Deliver next level, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs • Rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures
• All other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of systems security and experience managing VPN/PKI infrastructure • Familiar with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe Agile workflow methodologies • Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• 1-3 years hands-on operational experience, including provisioning, managing, and monitoring instances • 2 years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
While performing the duties of this job you must be able to:
• Perform sedentary work - exerting up to ten pounds of force occasionally. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
• See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity; standing, walking and other similar tasks requiring physical activity. • Operate standard office equipment including a computer, copier, fax, phone and other similar office equipment. • Work setting is primarily office based but conditions may involve limited exposure to chemicals, emitted radiation, fumes, dust, odors, gases and other • substances when in a laboratory environment.