We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our AI Software team.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will use your practical knowledge and experience with software development, web application design, and associated best practices to tackle critical technical problems to deliver the next generation of our products.
• Collaborate with our team to architect, build, and maintain web applications
• Design, implement and verify new features within our CI/CD environment
• Deliver readable, testable, scalable, performant code employing team best practices
• Develop tests and testing methodologies to ensure confidence in the integrity and availability of the applications • Review and support the development of technical documentation
• Work with external and internal customers to develop and present innovative solutions
• Exercise creative and innovative thinking around company product offerings
• Investigate new technologies for applicability to solve current and future technological challenges
• Deliver next level, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer's changing business needs
• Rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures
• All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3, HTML
• Familiar with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe Agile workflow methodologies
• Understanding of security and data protection
• Knowledge of modern configuration management practices
• Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
Experience and Education:
• Bachelors in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience with Linux infrastructures, SQL/NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB), and CI/CD tools
• Experience micro-service architectures and Kubernetes
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Experience developing in a micro-service environment
While performing duties of this job you must be able to:
• Perform sedentary work - exerting up to ten pounds of force occasionally. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
• See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity; standing, walking and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
• Operate standard office equipment including a computer, copier, fax, phone and other similar office equipment.
• Work setting is primarily office based but conditions may involve limited exposure to chemicals, emitted radiation, fumes, dust, odors, gases and other substances when in a laboratory environment.