Support the entire application lifecycle to produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced MOBILE DEVELOPER. Responsibilities include:
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
* Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
* Design interfaces to improve user experience;
* Liaise with Product development team to plan new features;
* Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards; and
* Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience;
* Good knowledge in C# .NET Framework;
* Good knowledge in any one of the native mobile application development (Android/iOS);
* Extensive Xamarin Mobile experience;
* Experience developing or consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web services;
* Good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP);
* Experience with MVVM, MVC framework(s);
* Fundamental understanding of GIT & TFS;
* Good knowledge of UI design principles (Android and iOS);
* Experience publishing app in either Google Play Store or Apples App Store;
* Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD a plus;
* Minimum 5 years' development experience within .NET;
* Minimum 2 years' development experience for cross-device mobile applications, including Xamarin; and
* Microsoft Certification for development within .NET is highly desirable but not essential.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US