Hands on design, configuring, coding, testing and deploying of software applications….Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for multiple SR .NET/C# FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEERS.
* Development of technical design documents in support of business/functional requirements;
* Maintenance and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing; and
* Production and end user support activities.
The client is looking for the following background and skills::
* At least 8+ years .NET/C# programming experience, with 1+ years .NET Core programming experience;
* Must have 2+ years Microservices design and programming experience;
* At least 4+ years RESTful API design and programming experience;
* At least 6+ years Angular/AngularJS, or React.js programming experience;
* At least 6+ years SQL programming experience;
* Minimum 2+ years working experience building applications from scratch with any of the following:
NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, CosmosDB),,Azure, or AWS platform
* At least 2+ years DDD (Domain Driven Design) experience;
* At least 6+ years TDD (Test Driven Development) experience;
* Proven understanding and practice in best practice, design patterns; and
* Excellent communication skills.
15 openings; contract/cth/or direct hire
Please forward resume directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.com for immediate consideration.
Internal Number: C253
About Pyramid Consulting Group Inc
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US