IQ Inc. is passionate about our employees and the clients with which we partner with! We find creative solutions to technical problems and incorporate collaborative environments that make a positive impact on day to day operations! We have a “people first” mentality and provide high-quality software to our clients, while supplying a rewarding, fun, collaborative, and flexible work environment to our team!
IQ Inc. is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is an expert in Angular 2+. The preferred candidate is proactive, assertive, and a great communicator. You will be expected to recommend appropriate architecture and design patterns, as well as develop alongside a team. Leadership skills are a must!
Requirements for this role:
· Significant experience in Angular 2+
· Experience in C++
· Capable of leading and coaching others
· Ability to critically discern situations and take the appropriate steps
· Strong in recommending appropriate and sustainable architecture/design patterns
· Wherewithal to defend said recommendations via sharable documented designs
· Adherence to the architectural attributes, such as modifiability, testability, supportability, scalability, and performability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to produce well documented code and design documentation
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree
Experience with Electron is a definite plus!
Do you have what it takes?
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: HI1017A
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.