We are seeking highly motivated people who can help us achieve our strategic intent. Be the difference. We empower our people to serve the customer, embrace development and a learning culture, and reward and recognize above and beyond results. If you are passionate undaunted and make things happen, we want you to be a part of our team!
· Concepts a range of creative solutions – both print and digital including ad campaigns, email, web assets, photography, social media assets and tradeshow booth graphics.
· Proactively identifies and recommends new approaches to improve our creative product – using design and retail trends, best practices, etc. and adapting our process to ensure the team can deliver.
· Oversees the translation of creative concepts and campaigns throughout all customer touchpoints, on and offline.
· Partners with strategy and operations teams to deliver successful creative executions, reflective of brand position and proper hierarchy of message.
· Collaborate with the team to leveraging testing, engagement, and ROI information to influence creative and drive decision making.
· Establish and enforce company brand guidelines and its business units through the creation of brand style guides that define logo guidelines, primary and secondary color pallets, brand elements, typography guidelines, and provides templates for all internal and external communications and customer touch points.
· Assesses scope of projects to ensure they are clear and agreed upon while determining how to accomplish tasks within given timing and budget.
· Provides direction at photo shoots, including pre-shoot activity such as model and location selection, as well as styling, as needed.
· Reviews and directs work of designers, taking quality of design, strategic accuracy, and adherence to company goals and brand style guidelines into account.
· Works with team through revisions, reviews quality product and delivers final work on deadline.
· Coaches traditional and digital graphic designers to help further develop their skill set, ensure designs are current and keep them creatively inspired.
· Participates as a member of the team, taking on the conception and tactical design of projects from start to finish when volume demands.
· Additional responsibilities & projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree, Creative Portfolio School Certificate Equivalent or a combination of education and experience may be considered.
7+ years experience in graphic design and concept development.
Proficient in PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign. Familiarity with UX design prototyping tools, like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Proficient in PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign. Familiarity with UX design prototyping tools, like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc.
· Demonstrated experience in designing demand generating creative, including – digital banner ads, email, direct mail, infographics, forms/landing pages.
· Track record of understanding and delivery of user experience creative that aligns with best practices.
· Advanced typography skills, conceptual abilities and understanding of user centric design.
· Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to guide others in the artistic development and execution of creative interactive marketing communication programs that meet company objectives.
· Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
· Photo Shoot, retouching and image outlining experience required.
· Knowledge in animation, after effects and video editing is a plus.
· Ability to remain flexible, collaborate and work quickly, often with missing information, to adapt and deliver successful creative product.
Track record of understanding and delivery of user experience creative that aligns with best practices.
Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
About HDJ & Associates, Inc.
HDJ + Associates is consistently named one of the top recruiting firms in the Pittsburgh area. We are a professional employment and search solutions company focused on recruiting the best possible talent available in today’s demanding market place.
Our clients often tell us that finding the right candidates to join their company is one of the most difficult tasks on their already overburdened task list.
Likewise, our candidates often tell us that finding the right position in today’s crowded market place is frustrating and overwhelming.
Let HDJ + Associates take the pressure out of the recruiting process for both candidates and employers. We will hit the employment bullseye each time streamlining the recruiting process to success.