IQ Inc. is passionate about our employees and the clients with which we partner with! We have a “people first” mentality and provide high-quality software to our clients, while supplying a rewarding, fun, collaborative, and flexible work environment to our team!
IQ Inc. is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join a start-up team in the Pittsburgh Area. This opportunistic candidate should be proactive, a great communicator, and enjoy working with cross-functional teams! Leadership skills and a strong work ethic are a MUST.
As a Front-End Developer you will:
· Create and integrate high-quality front-end systems
· Understand UI/UX design principles and tools
· Work closely with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
· Develop impactful new applications and features
· Be responsible for quality assurance
· Ensure a successful launch/delivery/maintenance of client-facing apps
· Write functional requirement documents and guides
The following requirements are a must:
· 3+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong communication skills
· Flexibility to work with teams across multiple time zones
· Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
· Experience with cross-platform app development using Ionic and Cordova
· Experience in AngularJS and Angular
· Experience with graphic design tool such as Adobe XD or Sketch
· Working knowledge of SignalR & Socket.IO real time communication platforms
· Working knowledge of NodeJS
· Knowledge of other technologies and UI/UX standards
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree
Do you have what it takes?
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: NCT1000A
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.