Position Description • Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• 2-5 years experience as Java/J2EE developer
• 1-3 years of experience with Angular
• 1-3 year of experience with Spring framework
• Experience with server-side development
• Knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
• Hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere)
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
Internal Number: J1019-1457
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.