All Lines Technology is looking for 3 Desktop Support Analyst for a great opportunity in the Morgantown, WV area!! These people will provide support to end users within the organization’s desktop computing environment. Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required
1. Install, diagnose, repair, and maintain information technology infrastructure including but not limited to workstations,
servers, printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, Voice Over Internet Protocol, video conferencing, tape backup
systems, and networking equipment.
2. Provide quality hardware and software support for all end users.
3. Efficiently troubleshoot and resolve incidents using the incident management system.
4. Connect workstations and terminals to existing data networks.
5. Maintain workstations and servers using client management tools.
6. Identify and learn appropriate software applications relevant to the organization.
7. Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end
users, and unit leaders.
8. Analyze business needs and recommend technology based solutions.
9. Work with hardware and software vendors to install updates on enterprise workstations.
10. Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users.
11. Ensure efficient operation of the organization’s computing environment.
12. Use diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
13. Research software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and other resources to assist in troubleshooting.
14. Provide “on call” Services, and respond to incidents in a timely fashion.
Internal Number: MGMY1219
About All Lines Technology, Inc.
All Lines Technology is a leading provider of enterprise technology solutions and services, with proven expertise enabling organizations to overcome obstacles and achieve excellent business results.
All Lines Technology is a woman owned solutions provider that delivers cost effective, industry standard IT solutions to our customers. We strive to be a Professional Business Partner and Trusted Advisor with each of our clients. In doing so, we help companies streamline and improve the way they buy, implement, and manage their technology infrastructures that support their mission critical business applications. These scalable solutions deliver benefits to companies from start up to Fortune 500.
All Lines Technology specializes in industry standard solutions for Enterprise Infrastructure, Microsoft Collaboration and Productivity Solutions, MSP/Cloud Solutions, IT Staffing, IT Consulting, and 24/7/365 Help Desk. As a value-added solutions provider, we partner with only best-of breed industry leaders that meet the business needs of our clients. We use our expertise to deliver streamlined solutions customized to the unique needs of your business, and strive to be your true trusted ad...visor. By leveraging cutting edge technology deployment and management solutions from industry leaders, we ensure you receive the technology solutions you require, delivered with the highest level of service.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Warrendale, PA which includes a state of the art datacenter showcasing some of the latest technology hardware and software solutions for our customers as well as a Tier 3 datacenter for our cloud based services. We utilize these for live demos, proof of concepts, and application testing. In addition, we also have a 20,000 square foot warehouse, staging & integration center that we use for client management/imaging and warehousing. We have a secondary location in Cranberry Township, PA where our 24/7/365 Help Desk and network operations center resides.