Build applications, including everything from back-end services to our client-end products…. Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced FULL STACK C# APPLICATION DEVELOPER to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on our software products.
The client is looking for the following background and skills: Ability to work in an agile development environment
* Computer Science, Information Technology, Associate or BS, degree a plus and/or equivalent combination of experience, knowledge, skills and abilities;
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in application development or related field;
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
* Skill for writing reusable C# libraries;
* Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
* Working knowledge of SQL, data extracts and reporting;
* Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
* Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
* Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
* Proficiency understanding of code versioning tools ;
* Familiarity with continuous integration; and
* Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with excellent documentations skills
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US