Our Client has an immediate need of a Senior iSeries Developer who is not only a technical expert in the iSeries platform but also capable of providing service/input/consultation from an iSeries perspective to the technical resources from another technology stack to help modernize the current iSeries platform.
1. Expertise in AS400/iSeries including but not limited to CL, RPG/RPGLE, Procedures, Modules, Service programs, Binding directories, SQL, DDL, Data Queues, JDBC, Rational Developer, iNavigator, Message Queues, REST, Web services and Database concepts
2. Collaborates extensively with technical leads and other roles within and across the dept. to ensure that infrastructures and solutions designed are rationalized across IT functions and business units
3. Develops a deep understanding of the systems, integration tools, and web services, writes technical specifications, reviews project deliverables, enforces coding standards and compliance with standards and plans implementations
4. Strong experience of SQL including utilizing embedded SQL in RPGLE programs, DDL structure, and Index structures; working knowledge of relational databases
5. Experience working in the cross-technology platform; providing expert-level service from iSeries perspective to migrate into the new technology stack
6. Experience of DB2 including Physical Files, Logical files, and Trigger concepts
7. Experience of IFS
8. Working knowledge of FTP/DNS concepts
9. WEBSPHERE knowledge
10. Healthcare domain and Agile experience (preferred)
11. Communication and negotiation skills, technical decision-making skills, ability to work with additional teams and the architect(s)
12. Positive attitude; Team Player - mentors assigned developers
13. Willing to follow Client values including but not limited to ‘Dignity and Respect’
About Logix Guru, LLC
At Logix Guru LLC, we value our professionals and offer exciting challenges, friendly work environment, with opportunity for individual growth and advancement.