Define project plans, implement and maintain Cloud environments, and provide services to meet client and business needs within budget and targeted deadlines….Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for a CLOUD (AWS) INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER who will overall own the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability and performance of Cloud infrastructure. Responsibilities include: * Document Cloud architectures, policies and procedures. Performs research and analysis required for project proposals, system modifications, and new products; * Support rapid Cloud solution implementations and customer engagements related to Cloud computing solutions; * Plan and execute on technical design, delivery, and architecture on major new platforms and products for a team of engineers; * Review Cloud tool sets regularly for efficiency and cost for performance; and
* Conduct research on cloud environment issues and attend meetings to propose technical solutions for user requests. The client is looking for the following background and skills: * Must have 4+ years' systems engineering experience with a proven track record of leading medium sized to large sized solutions projects of moderate complexity
* At least Two (2) years' experience with Cloud computing technologies and techniques;
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services;
* Previous experience with developing an Enterprise Cloud Strategy and direct experience with deploying business applications to the Cloud;
* Experience with developing and deploying solution proof of concepts and Cloud service offerings and how they can address business needs;
* At least Two (2) years' experience with private and public Cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, and security
* Working knowledge in Information Security, Data Privacy and regulatory compliance as it pertains to data;
* Working knowledge of Cloud services in relation to current HIPAA regulations;
* Working knowledge of object oriented and scripting languages such as ruby, bash, PHP, python. Working knowledge of systems architecture technologies such as Linux, Amazon Web Services and container technologies Kubernetes and Docker;
* Working knowledge of common software engineering tools such as GIT, JIRA, Artifactory, Confluence or similar;
* Experience with SAAS solutions, application hosting environments as well as working with Software Developers and * A preferred candidate would have two of the following three AWS certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect. AWS Certified Developer. AWS Certified Sys Ops Administrator And one of the following: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US