Provides day-to-day support of Transportation Technology systems and services from a device and software level, focusing on data management, data integrity, reporting, system integrations, and customer support; including training and usage assistance.
Primary support will be for the Transportation Technology software systems and services, with cross-support for other related applications also included. Works with Authority and vendor personnel to identify any technology or data-centric related issues with the systems and services and then follows through until conclusion. Works with data within systems to ensure integrity; building reports and data visualizations for effective understanding and presentation of information. Provides training support and assistance in the design of documentation.
Two-year technical school/Associate Degree in Information Science, Business or technology related field from an accredited school –
· BS Degree in Information Science, Data Analytics, Business or a technology related field from an accredited school
· Related experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Exemplary attention to detail
· Experience with complex deployments of enterprise-level applications, especially within the transportation industry
· Experience working with multiple interrelated applications concurrently
· Proven experience managing data, especially in ensuring integrity
· Knowledgeable in reporting software
· Ability to quickly understand, retain and apply large amounts of new information
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Great organizational skills
· Experience in monitoring and adhering to procedures and policies
· Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
· Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
· Professional and effective communication skills.