Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work directly with end users to capture and clarify requirements
• Provide input and in some cases lead UI design for mobile applications
• Design, build, and test native or hybrid mobile applications for iOS
• Design, build, and test embedded databases and other system data-stores
• Implement Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Effectively utilize code versioning tools such as Gitlab
• Implement continuous integration in code builds
• Provide off-shift production support as needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands-on working experience in iOS Swift
• Hands-on working experience in Web app (Java) development
• Hands-on working experience REST APIs.
• Experience integrating mobile application with back-end applications
• Demonstrate an understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app stores.
• ]Have a solid understanding of Cocoa Touch, as well as Cocoapods
• Understanding UX/UI techniques specifically for iPhone and iPad devices.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, etc.
• Broad knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Internal Number: J0420-0501
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.