Develop security documentation, training, and guidance for internal infrastructure and engineering teams…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY ENGINEER.
Responsibilities include: * Consult with internal teams and assist with architecture, threat modeling, and reviewing systems and infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in architecture;
* Identify and implement security technical and process improvements;
* Define and own metrics to determine effectiveness of security controls;
* Apply comprehensive hardening to infrastructure platforms, deployment code, and images;
* Architect, build, automate, and operate automated security controls/tools and review capabilities.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience or education
* At least 5+ years of experience in a hands-on security role with a demonstrated mastery of multiple classes of security defects.
* Understanding of cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation, cloud computing platforms and cloud-based infrastructure design and operation- preferably Azure;
* Understanding of container technologies, security, and tooling (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm);
* Understanding of networking, routing, and web related protocols;
* Experience scripting/coding with one or more languages (such as Python, .NET Core, or Bash).
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US