Job Summary: Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the quality of Keystone’s software solutions across all phases of the software lifecycle. This person will be working as part of a cross-functional project team creates and executes comprehensive test plans and strategies.
Develop, document, track and communicate the testing schedule, plan, and risks.
Design, develop and execute automated and manual tests to validate functional and non-functional software requirements.
Ensure timely completion of tasks identifying alternative approaches or work-arounds when problems are encountered.
Analyze, prioritize and track software defects.
Identify, select and implement test tools, automation strategies, software testing processes and other quality methods that drive improvements in software quality and testing efficiency.
Work collaboratively in a cross-functional project team ensuring accurate project plans and status reports.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience: 2 - 5 years in a professional QA or Software Testing role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A thorough understanding and background in software development and testing methodologies is required.
Experience developing comprehensive test planning documents actively using a repository to store testing artifacts such as test plans, test cases, test results and test reports.
Experience with various software testing tools, scripting languages and relational databases.
Experience developing and testing software applications using the MS .net stack is desired.
Adept with MS tools such as Visual Studio, TFS and SharePoint.
Broad experience across different software applications (web, business, desktop) and software development lifecycle (agile, waterfall).
About Keystone Collections Group
Who is Keystone?
• Growing business: significant opportunities to play key role in driving not just software but also the business
• Market leader in PA Tax Collections
• Vital role in keeping local communities and school districts running smoothly by ensuring money comes in regularly and fully (people pay).
• Applying technology to achieve operational efficiency and rigorous quality/accuracy levels.
• Located in Eastern suburbs of Greater Pittsburgh, Keystone offers low stress commute (just 1 mile from Turnpike off Route 30), ample free parking, and nearby shopping/food options for lunch or after work errands.
• Family run company with 30 years of treating employees like family.
• Our standard hours are 8 AM – 4PM. We offer benefits to our fulltime employees including healthcare, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with company match and more!