Job Summary: To assist in the implementation and administration of all components of IT infrastructure.
Administer existing infrastructure technology
Implement / upgrade infrastructure components when needed
Support Keystone users via helpdesk
Interact with employees and management
Education: Associate degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant IT experience; preferably in a professional environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Diagnose and troubleshoot issues in infrastructure systems
Research and implement issue resolutions or system improvements
Work independently to coordinate and complete complex tasks
Maintain a security-minded approach to all responsibilities
Stay up to date on organizational best practices
Physical Requirements Necessary To Perform This Job:
Candidate must be able to:
Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
Ability to sit for 2-3 hours.
About Keystone Collections Group
Who is Keystone?
• Growing business: significant opportunities to play key role in driving not just software but also the business
• Market leader in PA Tax Collections
• Vital role in keeping local communities and school districts running smoothly by ensuring money comes in regularly and fully (people pay).
• Applying technology to achieve operational efficiency and rigorous quality/accuracy levels.
• Located in Eastern suburbs of Greater Pittsburgh, Keystone offers low stress commute (just 1 mile from Turnpike off Route 30), ample free parking, and nearby shopping/food options for lunch or after work errands.
• Family run company with 30 years of treating employees like family.
• Our standard hours are 8 AM – 4PM. We offer benefits to our fulltime employees including healthcare, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with company match and more!