Coordinate and deliver solutions in support of the business' IT needs…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an IT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER to perform analysis, document against business problems and prepare recommendations/business plans for senior leadership aligned with technology solutions. The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) works with manager, business units, and corporate staff to develop business supported technology strategy which integrates with IT across defined business units.
* Document business capability roadmaps and helps translate function requirements into technical requirements; * Evaluate and document new solution opportunities to address unmet customer needs as well as aligns to established standards; * Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements; * Collaborate with architecture, PMO, BA and Operations teams to deliver solutions ensure solution compatibility with company standards; * Lead a customer-focused approach, dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; * Effectively influence in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with senior leadership, and with differing audiences across the business and IT.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field;
* At least 5 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at 5 years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
* Prior consulting experience implementing enterprise technology solutions is a plus;
* Manufacturing type industry is preferred.
Please forward resume directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.com for immediate consideration.
Additional Salary Information: DOE
Internal Number: C223
About Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US