Develop cutting edge technologies, as a member of the Enterprise Innovation team, through pattern-matching to craft and test compelling, usable and productive solutions for our users. Blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, microservices architectures and IoT are within our solution set, as well as agile development, product management, design thinking and human-centered design approaches. You will thrive inside a dynamic work environment that empowers your ability to explore emerging technologies, changing the way financial industries do business and driving the education of this ever-changing market.
* Lead the technical solution for the team's proofs-of-concept, prototypes and eventual end products or solutions;
* Team up with stakeholders, third-party partners, fintechs, software vendors, and academia to design and build innovative prototypes and solutions that tackle real-time issues and advance the core of how we do business;
* Regularly take abstract, early-stage product or solution concepts, and build them with technology;
* Work along a strong design thinking team, and be an expert in using technology to advocate for the customer;
* Facilitate software ideation and design sessions to rapidly identify solutions, align stakeholders and drive timely and achievable results. The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Must have cloud-based infrastructure and architecture solutions, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and/or Google Cloud Platform;
* Expertise with modern, Agile-based application development methodologies and emerging technologies like microservices, API management, web-scale architectures, DevOps engineering, container-based delivery, cloud automation, TDD, BDD, continuous integration (CI), and CD;
* Experience in collaborating and working alongside executive-level and senior-level partner stakeholders;
* Proven success facilitating software design and ideation sessions;
* Demonstrated understanding of relational and NoSQL database models, and "big data " analysis tools and techniques;
* Working knowledge of Blockchain-based technologies, business applications, languages and design patterns;
* Experience to deliver the application or solutions Dev vs architecture- 20-30% dev, 20% design, 40% rest architecture;
* Core technologies- Java for development, Spring, DevOps, can be Python, complex development in framework and critical components to transfer funds, structured calculations;
* Ability to come up with new ways on how to use existing solutions or emerging technologies;
* DevOps to NoOps-, AlOps understanding;
* At least 12+ yrs overall experience;
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science related field
Please submit your resume directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.com for immediate consideration.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Internal Number: C280
About Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US