The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing Tier I and II technical support via phone, email, and web for Mobile Aspects customers. This will be a hands-on position in our Customer Success team that will interface with our customers, partners, Engineering, Product Management, and Sales organizations. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution, and escalation to Tiers II and III involving Mobile Aspects supported products.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Provide prompt and courteous technical support to customers via phone and e-mail.
* Assist with all facets of the Helpdesk by helping to identify customer issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
* Troubleshoot the customer’s support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
* Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the customer.
* Keep accurate notes and details on customer support requests.
* Participate in the creation and maintenance of training materials and documentation for the Customer Success staff.
* Ensure Customer Success procedures are followed and recommend procedure changes when necessary.
* Ensure key performance indicator goals are met, such as days-to-close.
* Ensure successful escalation of support issues from Tier I to Tiers II and III.
* Any other accountabilities and responsibilities the Company requires from the position.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Certifications:
* Bachelors or Associates degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other technical disciplines with at least 1-2 years of industry experience.
* Working knowledge of computer hardware, advanced electronic components, computer maintenance, and basic network administration.
* Experience with customer-facing technical support and customer relationship management.
* Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Mobile Aspects Inc.
Mobile Aspects provides hospitals with a suite of software tools to improve patient safety and operational efficiency. Our customers include many of the top hospitals across the US and they give our employees the opportunity to solve many of the key challenges facing hospitals and the healthcare industry today.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of a young, energetic company that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.