Provide administrative tasks for project manager…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh banking client with an immediate need for an experienced PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR. Other responsibilities include entering data into PM tool, scheduling agendas and taking meeting minutes.
* An understanding of project management methodology and agile/scrum methodology
* At least 2 -3 years in a project management setting.
* Experience and understanding of various project solution life cycles
* Microsoft Office Application proficiency is required
* Proficiency with Excel
* Sharepoint and Jira experience
* Ability to take meetings notes and scheduling agendas
* Will perform administrative tasks to support project work
Please forward your resume and contact information directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.com for immediate consideration.
Internal Number: C200
About Pyramid Consulting Group Inc
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US