• Knowledge, experience or familiarities in custom machine building, packaging, plastic molding, or inspection instrument industries.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal &written)
• Motivated, self-starter with a sense of ownership of his or her own work.
• Knowledge of machine shop practices and design for manufacturing techniques.
• Proficient in geometric tolerance and tolerance stack-up analysis
• Experience in sheet metal and weldment design
• Experience in SolidWorks Simulation
• Good working knowledge of Optical Systems
• FEA / CFD experience
Internal Number: 89586
About PEAK Technical Staffing USA
PEAK Technical Staffing continues to be the technical staffing firm of choice for the nation's largest companies. Fortune 500 companies use PEAK's technical recruiting services for their engineering and IT project needs