Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 1 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Loading. Please wait.
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 272_55371306
We have an exciting opportunity for a remote SCADA Specialist/Sr. SCADA Specialist/Lead SCADA Specialist. This role incorporates all aspects of application support for our SCADA & data historian systems, including both application management and user support. Primary applications include Cygnet, Autosol and PI.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing primary application & user support for the following: Cygnet, Autosol and PI. May also support other applications such as SPS, Airlink Manager, other.
- Developing displays for new facilities. This includes all polling configurations, point mapping (links, data files, navigation, communication), display creation, and data validation. These tasks require a significant level of data mining, coordination, and communication between numerous groups.
- Updating and maintaining applications to reflect on-going operational changes. This includes display and configuration changes resulting from equipment changeouts, control logic modifications, and general operational changes. Responsible for managing all tickets associated with such changes.
- Providing customer support to all application users. This includes problem solving support for field operations as well as 24/7 support for the gas control department.
- Supporting and/or leading administrative application support tasks including patching, upgrades and issue resolution to ensure regulatory compliance, system performance and vendor support. This includes development and execution of test plans, coordination with multiple teams and external vendors, as needed.
- Evaluating, developing, and implementing modifications to and/or development of new programs/functionality to enhance or solve complex business challenges.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation including process maps, data flows, infrastructure diagrams, as well as installation and configuration procedures.
Who are you:
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our CORE values: Safety, Integrity, Collaboration, Transparency and Excellence. More specifically related to this position, Equitrans Midstream Corporation seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, telecommunications, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of applicable work experience is needed for the SCADA Specialist position. The Senior & Lead positions require at least 3 & 6 years of experience respectively. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Applicable work experience must include Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, preferably Cygnet, Autosol & PI.
- Experience with the SCADA system data acquisition process/interface with RTUs and PLCs, including register list mapping, message interpretation, utilization of various protocols and communication methods.
- Experience with the following equipment preferred: RTUs- Thermo, Eagle, ABB, Fisher; PLCs- Schneider, Allen Bradley; Communication mediums-radio, cellular, circuits, and satellite.
- Strong project management skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and translate technical drawings and information into project requirements, and then executing to produce a quality product, on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-Depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Organizational/Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (Access, SQL server, Oracle, etc.) and object-oriented programming. Ability to create custom queries and access data from varied systems.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented programming (VB.net, C#, C++, Java, VB 6.0, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Windows 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 Server, MS SQL Server, and VMware
- Experience in the natural gas or energy business is preferred with a general understanding of operations.
- AWS SysOps administrative experience preferred
- Working knowledge & experience with PHMSA Gas Control room and TSA cybersecurity requirements within the operational technology (OT) environment is preferred.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $69,300 to $107,700 plus a total rewards package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement and savings plans
- Short-term incentive plan
- Paid time off
Overall compensation may vary.
See the job description.