Mayvue is seeking a highly motivated developer to join our team located in the North Shore of Pittsburgh, PA. (senior-level experience)
This position offers both in-office (Pittsburgh, PA) and the flexibility of being remote. You tell us what works for you!
· Are you the type of person that is looking for something “more”?
· Do want to make a difference in the workplace?
· You have a desire to speak up and make your voice heard.
· You are interested in being in a position with an unlimited amount of potential.
Simply put – we’re looking for great people to grow with!
As a company, we are in a unique position. We’re a relatively new company and still have a “startup culture” but our team is comprised of experienced individuals and our hard work has us poised for explosive growth in the future.
We are seeking individuals that recognize the opportunity and want to work alongside us to ensure we reach our potential. Mayvue is in the process of are revisiting our current procedures to ensure that our approach is the best for our team and customers. The software that we develop is a combination of “legacy” code and brand-new software.
As a developer at Mayvue, you will have the opportunity to build software that is used by a trillion-dollar industry and a critical part of the infrastructure that United States rely on. You need to be comfortable working at any level of the stack and enjoy influencing the technical design and future direction of a product. Your growth can and will only be limited by your desires and career aspirations!
Working for a startup company, requires you to be a self-starter and team player. You are individually responsible for your own success, and the success of Mayvue.
Qualifications and Skills
· 5+ years designing and developing software for production systems
· 5+ years of C# programming experience
· 5+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
· Experience with Object Oriented programming, unit testing, and design patterns
· Demonstrated ability to stay contemporary with the rapid pace of technology advancement.
· Deep understanding and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and development through release and support
· Ability to take ownership and accountability and escalate issues to the next level if necessary.
· Desire to constantly improve and become better and pushes the team to do the same
Life Insurance at no cost to employees
Short-term and long-term disability at no cost to employees
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Healthcare insurance (Premiums are partially paid for by Mayvue)
Dental and vision at no cost to employees and dependents
Optional supplemental life insurance
Health Savings Account
Employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 50% of contributions on the first 5% deferred.
Have your favorite snacks and beverages when you work in our Pittsburgh Headquarters
Hybrid/remote work available
Mayvue provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.