If you are a successful information technology (IT) professional, interested in adding value through manufacturing and looking for the stability of a growing global company – an Ensinger career is for you. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Information Management, you will be part of the IT team of a market leading company.
Ensinger, Inc. processes high performance engineering plastics in our five US facilities, with our North American headquarters being in North Strabane Township. Located in Washington County since 1985, Ensinger has grown year over year and is preparing for an even brighter future.
Microsoft Applications Analyst – MS Applications provides analysis, development, implementation and operational support for Ensinger’s use of Dynamics 365 Sales, SharePoint, and related Microsoft Cloud applications (MS APPS); supporting the safe, productive and profitable operation of US operations. The incumbent works collaboratively with business unit leaders and team members offering technical support, training, administration, guidance, and consulting to advance the use of these critical applications.
· Promote safe work practices.
· Actively shape the development of the Microsoft Cloud platform
· Elicit detailed functional business requirements for systems design, development, testing, configuration, implementation, support, and documentation
· Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for MS APPS
· Ensure implemented MS APPS integrate seamlessly with the existing company infrastructure and champion the integration of MS APPS with other systems
· Provide support, training, and documentation related to MS APPS
· Up to 10% travel may be required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Well-rounded experience with implementing, administering, and supporting MS APPS.
· Functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, including technical, development, functional, and business integration aspects, preferred.
· Experience understanding business needs, analyzing requirements, and defining solutions
· Technical certifications, a plus
· Bachelor's degree in applicable business and/or technical field, or equivalent
· Three years applicable experience with MS APPS, or similar business applications
· Familiarity with database and ERP software, preferred